PandoApp (God Behind Bars, Inc.)
Last modified: November 18, 2020
PandoApp is a revolutionary new app, offered by God Behind Bars, Inc., a Nevada nonprofit corporation (“GBB,” “Company,” “we,” “us” and “our”), geared at connecting inmates and their families with the Local Church and mobilizing the Gospel and its Biblical truth in prisons and the general public all around the World. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (“Website”), use our mobile applications (collectively with our Website, our “Applications”), or otherwise use any of our services (the “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website, through our other Applications, and through the Services.
- From your uploads of user profile settings, statistical data, and other search criteria when you use the Applications.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Applications.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Applications, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Applications.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or mobile application operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Applications.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Applications are not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age. No one under age thirteen (13) may provide any information to or on the Applications or Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen (13), do not use or provide any information on our Applications or Services or through any of their features, register on our Applications or under our Services, make any purchases through our Applications or Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Applications or Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. By using the Application or Services you warrant that you are over the age of thirteen (13) and that none of the information you have entered into the Application or Services is false or misleading. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under thirteen (13) without verification of parental consent, we may delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under thirteen (13), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Our Applications are not intended to track, maintain, or gather health data. No one may provide any information to or on the Applications or Services with respect to the health (including mental health) of any other individual, or any data that may be considered personally identifiable information (as that term is defined by 45 C.F.R. 160.103) (“PHI”). We do not knowingly collect PHI. Do not provide any PHI about yourself or any other person to us. If we learn we have collected or received PHI, we may delete that information. If you believe we might have any PHI, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect many different types and varieties of data, based both on the type of user accessing our Website or the Application or Services, and what that person or business does on our Website or when using the Application or Services.
- Visitors: when you visit or use our Website, or when you use the Application or Services, we will automatically track certain information, identified below as “Visitor Information”, other than User Contributions (which is treated differently).
- User: when you purchase or register for the Application or the Services, you will be required to create a user account and receive a user key which will allow you to access the Application or the Services (a “User Account”). We will track the information used in creating the User Account and link that data with other automatically generated diagnostic, usage, analytical, and procedural data (the “User Data”).
Visitor Information includes information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”). • That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location data.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details such as IP addresses, carrier information, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Additionally, Visitor Information may include information you provide to us, such as purchase inquiries, customer support questions, and other informational requests.
User Data includes information collected by, created by, or accessed by Applications and Services. This includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Applications or Services or completing your user profile. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Applications or Services,
subscribing to any Service, posting or uploading data (such as persons contacted and the details thereof, prayer requests, personal notes, and similar data), or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Applications or with any Service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. • Your responses to surveys and questions that we might ask you to complete for research and service purposes.
- Your search queries on the Applications.
- This does not include User Contributions.
From time to time, you may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Applications, to supplement or provide curriculum or educational materials on or through the Applications, or to provide certain data or information with respect to one or more members of an organization (or prospective members of an organization) for the purpose of tracking usage (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Applications with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that some of your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
From time to time, you may also provide post private information not intended for public view on private areas of the Applications (e.g., journal entries or goals progress tracker). While other users may not view your private information, please be aware that our team may be able to view this information during the ordinary course of work.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Applications, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to and uses of our Applications, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Applications.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser.
- Information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number. • Metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information. • We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Applications and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience composition and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Applications according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Applications.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your device. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use the Information Gathered Through Applications and Services
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Applications and Services, and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and subscription, including expiration and renewal notices. • To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Applications, Services, or products we offer or provide. • To recognize you when you use the Applications or Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To supplement our libraries, curriculum, resources, and other materials that are available to other users of our Applications, as well as to enhance other user’s experiences with our Applications.
- To track data pertaining to the religious progress of one or more individuals.
- For any other purpose with your consent or pursuant to the terms of any other agreement with you.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. • To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by our Company about our Application or Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide information related to a person who needs a prayer, or a person who may need religious guidance.
- To other recipients of our libraries, curriculum, resources, and other materials that are available to other users of our Applications, as well as to enhance other user’s experiences with our Applications. • To other members of your organization for the purpose of tracking your usage.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or pursuant to any other agreement with you.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Applications to collect and use real time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Applications may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website here: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information (but not User Contributions) by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page; however, some of your personal information may be maintained separately by your affiliate organization. Therefore, you may need to contact the administrator of your organization’s account in order to have your personal information that is maintained by them within their account deleted.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information (but not User Contributions) that you have provided to us. However, we may not be able to delete some of your personal information without also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect or would violate our relationship with another user of the Applications.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. In addition, your User Contributions may become part of resources that are utilized by us or other users. Therefore, you should carefully consider what information you submit as User Contributions and should understand that you may not be able to retrieve all copies of User Contributions and that they may be used by us and third parties even after you stop using the Services.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information which may be addressed in more detail in one or more additional privacy policies of the Company. Please refer to our Website from time to time for additional information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Applications or Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 241 North Stephanie St., Henderson, NV 89074.
Any payment transactions are facilitated through third party payment application providers and all such data will be subject to such third-party privacy policies and practices.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Applications or Services, you are responsible for keeping this
password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Applications and Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Applications or Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Applications or Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Applications or Services.
or via our number: